Mithila Motors Pvt Ltd, an automobile trading company was formed by Late Shri. Bipin Bhagwanji Parikh, on 12th. May 1958. A Private Limited Company registered under the Companies Act, Mithila Motors is the Authorised Main Dealer for TATA MOTORS commercial range of vehicles at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand.
Mithila Motors started its operations as Dealers for Morris and later as Dealers for Mico Bosch group for Bihar. In the same year of incorporation, it expanded its wings to affiliation with Telco (now Tata Motors), the largest commercial auto maker of the country. In 1984 joined hands with Maruti Suzuki as one of the first Ten Dealers being appointed in India. Mithila Motors became the first phase dealers of Telco (Tata Motors) & Maruti. Upon separation of States between Bihar & Jharkhand, the Maruti Dealership at Patna has however been ceded since Jan 2003.
From its humble operations with a few staff members selling commercial vehicles in the eastern state of Bihar, the company has grown up to employing more than 400 staff members in different offices located in the state of Jharkhand, to become one of the largest Automobile selling dealers in the region and amongst the top 30 in the country.